Vindi (Okra) and Potato with Prawns)
- Prawns: - 200gm.
- Vindi (Okra or Lady’s Fingers):- 250gm.
- Potato: - 2 piece
- Onion (slice in fine pieces):- 2 piece
- Red Chili Powder (if you want):- 1/2 teaspoon
- Kashmiri red Chili Powder: - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder: - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard / Refined Oil: - 1 Cup (150gm)
- Sugar: - 1/5 teaspoon
- Salt: - to taste
- Dress and wash the Prawns and marinate with Turmeric Powder & Salt before cooking.
- Full heat the oil in a pan and fry prawns for 1min.
- Set aside the prawns.
- In the same oil that was used to fry the prawns, add potato and onion.
- When the color of onion should take up a bit of brownish, add the Okra tomato and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add ¼ cup water, all the powders of ingredients, salt, sugar & cook for 2-3 min.
- Add the fried prawns and mix well.
- Add about 2 cup of water and stir well.
- Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Take it off the flame after 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with Rice or Roti or Paratha.